Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Well..
The homework for today is...
NOTHING. :D
So cute the pic... ^^

But I still have maths to do..
Not sure what pages..
DIE DIE DIE!!
:O
And file maths papers...
Poor me.
Still facing the consequences of FRIDAY.

Oh well.
Today...
Sequence of things that happened :
1) Went to Vicky stop, didn't find Rachel there, left for bus stop.
2) Saw Rachel. Quite mad on the inside. AND SHE WAS LISTENING RADIO.
3) Took bus to hell ( school )
4) Assembly... Somebody else sang the " Majulah Singapura "
5) Went for... Chinese exam.
6) Science time.
7) RECESSSSSSSSSSS
8) Literature in the maths room. Poetry test mark : 8/10
9) The sound of MUSICCCCCCC
10) Went up to class, take Geo books, went down to Lab... 3!
11) Geography.
12) Went back up to class and pack bag, called Ms Humphries through the extension.
13) Miss Humphries not there, went HOME.
14) Wait for someone for long time, found TIFFANY!!
15) Wanted to buy Ice cream, Bus 13 had to come.
16) CHIONG AHHHHHH
17) Bus time with Rachel, Zi Zhen and TIFFANY.
18) Walk home.
19) Took lift with three... foreigners. [ I'm not racist. ]
20) Reach HOMEEEEEE
21) Oreo : Carrot & Water.
22) Computer till now.

That concludes the sequence thingy.
So sad lah...
Next music lesson is new topic.
She never even say MUSIC OF THE NIGHT...
It rawks people. It rawks. At least to me ^^

Youtubing...
Looking at bloggies...
Is what ME is DOING.
And of course msn-ing.

Maybe tomorrow I shall type in PERFECTO ENGLISH-O!
Mind your language is nice too... { ITS A SERIES. }
And so... took a quizzie!
My ideal boypren is sweet and caring <3
But who cares.
I shall be ... THE LONER!!
xD

From March holidays { after } onwards...
I'm going...
to...
WALK TO SCHOOL.
* Plays horrifying music *
Hurhur.
But no one is gonna walk with me!!
Poor me.

I have an oven...
Nice kitchen...
BUT THE LIVING ROOM FLOORING DOESNT MATCH.
Whats up with that? * Raises eyebrow *
Hope Ms Humphries doesnt scold me for the test tomorrow...
*pray pray pray*
But its because of a good reason :
I called her extension and no one picked it up.

Tada!!
I'm gonna stop this post before it gets too long...
I like typing...
TYPE TYPE TYPE ^^
Bye! :D

Sweet and Caring boypren... Weird. :D

No comments: