Thursday, February 26, 2009

._.

._. Nothing much today.
Yesterday I had badminton..
And bought milk tea ( Cause me 30 min!! )
Stupid Bubble Tea.

And... PLEASE TAG FOR GOODNESS SAKEEEEE
xD
I'm despo!!
And today...
Called weird and lame at the same time.
Eh??
Nobody else can experience that ehh??

And... got scolding from MDM TEY.
AGAIN.
Ftw.
She has strange stuff growing on her stinkin face o.o
And they are like so GROSS.

Because I had nothing to do while her words were passing through my ears...
I STUDIED HER STINKIN FACE.
And I realised..
I shouldn't have looked at it in the first place!!
Urgh.

And today Lu Lao Shi quite kind lah =D
Starting to like her now...
Only if she could talk slower...
Make us understand more...
That would be AWESOME!!

xD
And so the hate for Mdm Tey continues...
But today she neh give homework...
Its a plus!!
But the scolding is a minus!!
So... 0. xD

My friend told me GMSS has ESCALATORS o.o
Wonder if its true...
I SHALL ASK QUAH!!
And so the mourning continues...
xD

Maybe I should type in PROPER ENGLISH
next time...
And so it shall be lookin FicTIoNAL.
People.
My Blog.
Together?
BAM!

xD
Goodbye Friends.
Goodbye My Lover ( SPOON )
You have been the one,
You have been the one for me.

No comments: