Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pooey~

In response to MR COMPLAIN KING :
I dun like the :
We started talking again =D

AND. I comment you COMPLAIN.
Tsk tsk tsk.
Complain king lah.
And I don't scold. Just that you think so only.
And no, I can't.
And no, I never see you alot of time. ( 100 +++)
And hor... DON'T PUT MY NAME SO BIG ==



The real postiie :
Today~
I~
DID HOMEWORK.
And didn't bring my calculator to my ah ma house!!
So... skip maths :D
And so... I did my... English!!
And now the remainder homework for tomorrow to be done :
Geography
Maths Pg 41, Book B.
Tomorrow's homework.

:D
So...
...
Next thing i have to do tomorrow : OREO'S CAGE.
The cute cute BIGG hamster >.<
Smelly~ -..-
Now talking to Faith about... CHOCOLATE~~~
^^
Don't be mistaken.
I DO NOT like chocolate. :D
Valentine's Day~
No relevance to me~
HOHOHO~
Ending post now~
Bye~ :D

No comments: