Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tell me why!!

Tell me why~
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
tell me why...

TELL ME WHY I NEED HOMEWORK!! GAHHHH!!
And teachers are the reminders >=/
And for today...
No homework... I think.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
TY to... every teacher that taught me today...
Except Mdm Tey of course...
SHE IS HATEDDDDDD
Mdm Tey:
Personality : Like my father
Looks : Like WYNONA
FREAKY CAN NORT?!

And she's damn bossy... RAWR!
Oh well...
TODAY HAD THE THING.
CALLED THE THING.
WHICH IS THE TROUBLESOME THING.
GAHHHH!!!!

And if you wanna look at how I look like...
Don't look!!
It's Scary~
And terrifying~
You will be haunted for your life~
Ooooooooo~
Nahh not gonna show xP

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Too much sugar,
can make you blue.

Randomness for the weird thing...
NEVERMIND.
You shall be terrified!
By.... The... AMAZING!!
Zorro.
*clap clap clap*

Today very random...
Don't know why...
What a random day to have today...

TOMORROW HOME ECONS!!
WOO!
COOKING!
EATING!
FREEBIES!
WOO!
And maybe no need spend money for recess >=3

Opening speech :
Dear school,
Thank you for your free food, electricity and food.
Thank you.

*clap clap clap*
xD
...
....
.....
......
.......
Random again...
Oh pooh!

Bye for now...
Never to be seen...
Under a shadow,
lost in a world beneath.
And that was also RANDOM...
MWAHAHAHAHA
RANDOMNESS RULES!!
And randomness is a word...
for you to know...
This bye is too long...
Let's write another bye!

BYE. :D

No comments: