Currently listening to radio...
Song now is "Oops... I did it again"
By Britney Spears... :D
Later going out with Rachel...
AT 2.
To suntec... Then to popular buy maths workbook...
Ok why did i just post that i needed to buy maths workbook...
LOL. Maybe next time i can just post my homework...
Lemme try now
Homework for today :
Vocab Chapter 4
Self mark DEC Page 5-24
Maths Textbook Page 47 (Book B)
Q : 1b,d.2b,d,f.3b,d,f,h,j
:D
Now that you know my homework...
DO IT FOR ME! xD
And besides... I dont think MDM TEY returned my Book B to me...
Just have to do it on paper then...
Oh well~
She likes to waste paper...
TSK TSK TSK.
Only on mondays, tuesdays and sundays I will not complain about MDM TEY
Because mondays and tuesdays I have no lessons with her...
Sundays I might already finished my homework.
Yesterday so short the post now my post so long!!
How interesting.
LOL. I keep LOL-ing to myself...
Oh well... BYE. :D
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment