Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Squishy. :D

I'mmm gonna call you squishy!



:D
I miss Finding Nemo...
Not going to school and no letter.
Considered truancy.
Is punishable.
Thats what happens to me.
Sobs.

Poor me.
First half of the year already PUNISHMENT.
All because of not going to school.
How exciting. ==
This shall be my first EMO blog... wow.
Accomplishment.
Because of the stinkin school I'm in, I become EMO-ish.



How I hate this school and wanna get out of it.
It's so not fun.
I wanna return to my primary school or go GMSS with Quah.
It will like be so much funn-er.
I hate this school to the max.
First of all, I have to climb like a million stairs.
Get to school, one big overhead bridge.
Go up to class, will count the flights tomorrow.

Get to other places.
Like :
Lab 3,4 { I think. }
Humanities / Maths / Something else Room.
Kitchen.
Canteen.

Why can't they just build a stinking escalator.
Or make the secondary ones who are new more comfortable.
This school just stinks.
The teachers, the rules, everything.
Excluding friends of course.
I wish I could change what I wanted in this school.

No maths, no strict teachers, come in anytime you like.
Have the subject you want.
Everything that is unruly.
I do not care.
Tear up stinking homework.
And we'll leave the library for the geeks.

Everything will be just nice for me.
And sometimes for other people too.
Study whenever we like.
If these cannot be, then have at least the weekend for school time.
Not our precious weekdays.
We shan't waste our time on these little things.

And what's with projects?
Their nothing but a waste of time.
Teachers see, Teachers delete and give a random mark.
This is so not to my liking.
I shouldn't have stepped into this school at all.

Quah had a lower score and now she's happy.
But me?
Shitto.
And all these homework is driving me crazy.
Homework is not for the TIRED.
Homework is for the people who wanna do it.

We have no freedom in the world.
Nothing has freedom in the world.
Animals have pressure of getting eaten.
Children have educational pressure.
Adults have financial problems.
If only someone were to end this all.
Someone.

Maybe one day the world would explode and we would all die.
Maybe thats good.
Think of it.
And I still wonder where we go after we die.
Up? Down? Still on Earth?
Or will we follow people who has 'gone through' hell.
Or float looking down on their own bodies during surgery?
No one shall know unless we're all... DEAD.

Bye. Don't bother.
Leave. Goodbye friends.
Come back for more tomorrow..
I guess.
Oh well.
Bye again.
Hope this entry made you THINK with your puny brains.

No comments: