Monday, February 16, 2009

Once again...

And so the trouble from FRIDAY... Continues.
Damn angry cause my mother didn't want to write a letter...
Went to school...
Early in the morn...
Ms Humphries said want to speak tuhh me...
Then after Literature CA went...
People STOP AND STAREEEE
Like HengGee then Ms Humphries ask her not to look...
Then HengGee left.
Then after that Ms Humphries ask me to stay back to do the test...
Then... erm... went for science...
Many people ask the same question :
" Why Ms Humphries scold you? "
" No lah not scold "
" Then? "
" Talk about me staying back loh... Cause I last week never attend
any english lessons because of badminton and because I was also absent "
" Ohhhhh "
- End of chat -

Then after that... went about normal things...
Then...
English came.
And..
She call out the names of the people who neh hand up the vocab
And of course I remained standing because I was absent the whole week and never give her
And then... She scold us...
And then she record our names...
*** I'm a second time offender ***
Then... I was the only one who wasn't a class committee member...
HENG AH!
Then after that she said :
See? 6 out of 7 of these people is committee memebers.
I wonder if I made the right choice.

Then after that... we sit down..
And Carolyn was the one who took my paper...
And how was I to know?!
She was like...
SITTING AT THE OTHER END OF THE ROOM?!

And so... she said she help me do correction because of the sole reason that she forgot to bring my paper
Then... everything went normal..
Almost end of school...
Geography test.
I rmb some of the q...

How are volcanoes formed?
Where are volcanoes normally found?

And the rest... I forgot... HEHEHE
Oh well...
Then stayed back to do vocab.
And then... go with zi yin to...
Bubble tea shop.
MILK TEA DAMN CHEEP LA!!
$1 ONI!!
^^
Then I went home..
I went up the wrong BLOCK!!

xD
Isn't that very funnae?
I was like...
Where was I???
Hmm...
Then I was like
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Then I went down again.

Silly me.
Hurhur ^^
Bye then... :D

No comments: