Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hello...

Good morning :D
It is currently 12.36 am...
And I'm not sleeping o.o
Wonder why?

Watching TVVVVVV HOHO.
Today... ( 24 Feb )
Was very the duper cold.
First, after recess, was Literature.
I neh sleep...
Special know!!
then Maths room for Lit ( sounds weird, i know. )
The temperature was...
LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW.

Lucky new packet tissue xD
But then I neh bring.
So sniff sniff sniff
And feel so EXTREMELY COLD.
Like torture inside...
SOOO COLDDDDD

Then got music...
The sound of music~
Play the angklong ( not sure howta spell it. )
My group's note was G.
Then like shake shake shake xD
Then after that go back classroom take BAG.
Then go to Lab 3 for GEO.

River... Hydro thingy...
I was sleeping for a little while...
Then after that Freda so funnae...
Beginning of the lesson she was like OMGGGG
MUST GO TOILET!!! xD

She went and then I slept for a little while...
continued...
Then got homework...
and btw Lab 3 is also coldddddd
I don't get the River stuff...
SOMEBODY MIGHTY PLEASE TEACH ME!!
Or I read mahh self lah :D

Then after that go to bubble tea shop, buy cheese fries.
Then after that I borrow 30 cents go buy MILK TEA.
Total amount borrowed so far ( Just to take note ) :
Joey : $1.50
Heng Gee : $1 ( Cause she didnt take the thingy... )

And then I went home...
Father was there o.o
Then I do homework...
Sleep while doing homework ( it bores me to sleep )
And woke up!!

Mother came home...
She bought dinner...
Eat.
Shower.
Watch TV...
Com ( until now )

And so I finish my homework ( Or at least as I think. )
All the nice programmes are on after midnight ==
Tomorrow have BADMINTON.
Dunno whether its at Tampines or School...
Hope its Tampines I guess...
School is BORING.

And so, I currently have nothing to say except today I quite good lah...
Guai kia... EEYER.
Today is cold and sleepy day...
Boo boo.
Boo!! So cute lah she...
From Monster's Inc.
Today watch on TV :D

Adios. Bye.
Goodbye friend.
Ships have CURVES~
Oooo lala~
I LOVE SPOON!!
Never see it today ;_;

Again,
Adios, Bye, Sayonara.
Goodbye frienddddd :D

No comments: