Friday, March 20, 2009

- TITLE -

Kris! Michael! ... ... Allison! Danny! Megan Joy!
All my favourites for this season of American Idol ^^
Still looking for a possible blogskin...
TO NO AVAIL AT ALL.
Watching some Drama...
Oh. My. God.
I have seen me typing this blog before in my dreams...

And I wondered who they were! OMG OMG OMG.
And to think I was dreaming about something impossible...
I gotta stop dreaming!
Unless its about good stuff ^^
But seriously, I dreamt of me typing this specific blog before...
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Am I psychic?
Nahh.
But I am definitely seeing what I am dreaming in real life...
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
I am so totally freaked out...
Never mind.

Today I went to... Raffles City / City Hall / Raffles Hotel
Why so many names?
Because some people called it different names.
Mummy : City hall / Raffles Hotel
RACHEL : City hall / Raffles City

GAHHHHH.
And it was raining today...
Oh look... how nice...
They got together again ;_;
The female CRIEDDDD.....
Oh yah... back to the point.
Then I went in that BAD BAD weather, to Ashmita's bus stop ( as we call it )

And it was raining cats and dogs / dogs and cats ( Don't really know but.... YAY! Something to describe the pouring rain )
And so I took bus... ... 16 I guess...
To Ashmita playground.
Then, got little traffic jam.
And so... reach ABS. ( Ashmita bus stop -.- )
Then... went to City Hall on bus... 36.

Reach there.
Felt hungry.
Then... we went to eat before meeting someone...
or the other way round. I have short term memory loss -.-
And so we ate at BK. ( Burger King -.- )
So niceeeee
But like rip off worhh.

Then we went somewhere... MPH Bookstore?
Ok then I saw this HUGEEEEEE BEARRRR
And I obviously so wanted it...
[ Please refer to Wishlist ;D ]
But guess what?
$101+
-.- So EX.
So then put back larhh.

Then... I guess we got lost on the way and then couldn't find a proper bus stop.
Walk a long long way.
R's parents decided, oh well, send the girl to the bus stop.
Send me to a bus stop.
AND OMG WAS IT NEAR.
Its like... turn left. -.-
So I took the long long way back home on 197.

And yes, I had terribly messy hair. BWAHAHHAA.
I stood all the way until we reached parkway.
Then decided to sit down because I had to climb the overhead bridge later at St. Pats to get home.
Sit sit sit.
Reached.
Over the bridge and walking...
When I walked past KC, I thought of spraying paint on it -.-
But why would I dare? I'm only SMALL.

Blah blah.
Went home.
And realised I talk more at home than outside.
I think I can open up myself more at home than outside...
Like when I go extremely HYPERRRRR.
BWAHAHAHAHA.

Never mind.
Going off for now...
I wanna watch...
GHOST MOVIEEEEE
My favourite! ^^

Bye :D

No comments: