Monday, March 30, 2009

BMW Week...

Ok, so today is the start of BMW Week.
I walked to school...
Halfway I forgot my STOOPID BADGE.
Then I ran home to take it.

When I reached school, WAH.
Just nice, LATE.
By like one second?
Running you know...

I wonder if I have to like...
Do detention?
Maybe I just wait for them to like tell me or something...
I know nothing about being late,
because I am almost not late at all.

Oodles of Doodles was fun,
Dance was very very nice,
CO, CO String and Choir was.. nice.
Spelling Bee was kinda easy, but seriously,
Pick better words.

Almost at the end of the show,
Still got the word 'vacuum'
KNS man.
Spelling Bee was damn long.
Too long.

BMW will continue for the next two days,
Before we resume to our boring studies.
But hey,
We don't need to sit in the hall like statues.
And sweat like pigs ( if there is no fan )

And we wouldn't get restless.
The Guest of Honour took a very very long time to come today
She came with Ms Lam,
And then she talked in a totally different tune from Ms Lam.
So its like,
Real weird.

We got the lyrics to ' The show '
& " I forgot to do my homework "
and I don't even know the tune for I forgot to do my homework,
How the hell are we suppose to practice at home?

Class very uncoordinated.
They THINK, not know.
Oh well,
Bear with this school and its contents for another three years...
THREE YEARS?
Imma dying pig.

R.I.P. Me. :D
Oh well,
Bye for now. :D

No comments: