Recently not blogging, because I am busy.
And no one cares. Or reads it :D
So, its like my personal private diary.
Good ehh?
Somemore its faster than writing.
Today found out about some Crescent Girls' School.
They use Wii for PE. Like totally wow.
Homework and Schoolwork, they use a tablet.
You know, the things that have screens that you can write on.
Name is engraved, with school flag on it.
Every student has one. Cool right??
But its like so EX.
PSLE need 250 to enter.
Currently eating Potato Wedges!
In courtesy of Niren.
School :
English, Home Econs in canteen because teacher never came.
Math. Went to Com Lab, something about balance... Easier than factorisation.
Mass PE : Run one round. Better than 2 rounds really...
Recess : Ate light today I guess... What did I eat?
Badminton. Quite fun lah... but hate the running part. Sports really isn't for me.
Bus ride home : Rachel, as usual, with her vulgarities. and she spilt the drink...
Pee pee pants!! :D
Walking home : Saw Shien and Niren.
Niren decided to treat me!! Thank you veli much :D
' Shopping ' : Lychee ice blended and potato wedges!!
Shien got two fries, one seaweed chicken, two mexican wings and cookie and cream ice blended.
Niren got erm... two mexican wings and ice blended.
And so... I walked home... sleep like shit.
Yesterday work on the Home Econs project until half dead for nothing.
Teacher didn't even come for Home Economics!
Damn pissed worhh.
And then come home, com!!
Ok... Thats all I guess... BYES. :D
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment