Long time never post, and so... I'm back!!
Its the March holidays now, but the word holidays are just an excuse!
Its like project/ homework week because almost all my activities are to go to school or do project...
Tomorrow till Friday or perhaps Saturday I will be doing my homework I think...
So...
No time to chat...
Unless on msn :D
Occasionally though.
Hmm... Maybe I shall leave my email there?
Nahh.
Or else strangers will come lurking and then they might find my bloggiie.
And then they will cyber bully!
Like in IT lessons...
Haha.
I shall try to blog as much as I can...
But who cares?
This is just for memories, nobody comes anyways.
New season for American Idol already, Currently on the Top 11.
Tomorrow is the Elimination.
I wonder... Eliminate 1 or 2?
Because I didn't really hear... hehe.
Trying to find blogskin, but to no avail.
Give me some ideas I guess?
^^
Goodbye :D
Ps. I am not from TKGS -.-
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment