Booms to everyone because it's over. A long time ago. -Exams la.-
I find this blog WONDAFU, cause nobody reads this...
Because I'm lame! O:
Whoknewallaboutthis?! Me :D
Exams will kena one~
Soooooo useless.
Tsk tsk tsk.
People, if you are reading this... You are lame! O:
Or maybe only me.
Cause you're bored right ;D
I'm bored too. Resorted to blogging again.
Gosh.
I have NOTHING TO DO AT 1:30AM!
I should be sleeping though O:
Why aren't I sleeping?
Cause I read manga until 4 yesterday? YES!
This website is awesome~ -Should such a lame person say so?-
And so goes the circumstances : Party in the USA playing on radio, kiddo with mother.
Song ends, conversation :
Kiddo: " You know why she sings butterfly fly away? "
Mother: " No."
Kiddo: " Because her face is too horrible. "
:D :D :D
Laugh of the day to whoever in the world!
Because the internet is international for people who didn't know! O:
But of course EVERYBODY knows that ;D
My blog is P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.
For I have no business to speak of that is... interesting. :D
BOH-ring life.
But I went to toy museum today...
And Mickey looked like he had a wedgie! Poor mickey.
Spinach and Olive Oil.
.
.
.
.
.
It's Popeye and Olive ;D
No pictures to show though! O:
-Endingofposthasreached.Pleasecontinuetoscrolldownorleave.or..TrickorTreat!- O:
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment