Haha.. Been two months since I touched this account...
But I have been reading people's bloggies~~
LOTS of emoing.. Haha
Big Bang~
Super Juni-OR!~
Hohoho worm.
Today is the start of September holidays!! " Opens firecrackers "
Went home like a packmule with my dictionary ( HEAVY )
And everything else under my table that I have been stuffing under it for the past months =.=
Man that is a lot. See how many trees are killed because of education? Useless bums who print exam papers, don't you see how you are killing the Earth?
No badminton training today, and man I can run better now without catching my breath ;D
For PE we went to ECP to run... and run... and run then we went to the grass patch to play either soccer or captain's ball.
As usual, defender me :D
Dana went to the other side to defend... and then I paired up with Freda ;D
The cone length was so long.
After that it was mother tongue and lao shi was wearing this horrible purple dress although I really love purple it looked horrible on her -.-
Then it was recess...
Rachel was released late and then she took really long to come.
I finished my food and then went to buy potato while she ate her curry rice...
The auntie was nice enough to help me pack the potato :D
Time was up then I needed to go so just take the potato and go~
After that it was English in the music room...
Rush like shit la!!
Everything was falling~~
And as per normal I just wore my blouse over my PE shirt but it was especially hot today -.-
Reached the music room and she made us listen to some Jungle Book with Baloo and Mowgli... the frog.
So stupid when we first heard it.
I never knew he was called Mowgli the FROG.
Hahhaa
Then it was really hard to fill in the blanks... Tessa the Dodo head helped me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D&T. I sawed the circle wrongly and had to draw a smaller circle. Now my circle would be smaller than everyone else's. D:
But Mdm Chan was nice enough to draw the circle for me...
And yet I forgot to take my scissors back.
Was planning to get it back after school but it was so hard handling my books that I couldn't bother to anymore.
I will just have to get it back on the day we come back to school~
And then it was LIT.
Presentation of the living rooms, blah and then it was MATHS =.=
Gosh I hate it so.
I shan't mention it.
And then packed like shit because Mdm Tey just had to make us finish the 6b
Everything packed into bag, cannot fit put into hand.
Then go home.
Ahh... the potato came in handy for my lunch
Haha
No lunch at home of course eat at school but then couldnt with all the books so the potato became handy :D
And then I defrosted otah and ate it...
Blah.
~~~~~
How many members are there in an American Football team?
d: :P d: :P Lazy to find out. Tell me if you know though ;D
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment