;_; ;_; ;_;
Danny went home.
Damn Adam.
Hurry go home to your mama.
Go cry to your mama.
Stop being too theatrical.
GET LOST!!
I wanted Kris and Danny to be in the finals,
Because Adam sucks.
He screams like some guy...
Who think he is in a rollercoaster.
And although I wanted to see a guy scream,
It ain't so nice after a while.
Especially when he does it every single week.
Gosh, it pisses me off.
If Adam wins,
May Kris be the next David Archuleta :D
Come to Singapore~~
Woo hoo~~~
Preferably Marine Parade~~
:D :D :D.
I am happy for Kris though.
I wonder if he was the first one..
Or the second one...
Oh well.
Went out today,
with Rachel and Francis.
Very Boh-ring.
Thats all.
Tomorrow last day of exams,
E MATHS PAPER 2.
I am so gonna die.
Goodbye. :D
P.S. GOOO KRIS!!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment