Today I had Chinese Oral/LC.
Oral = Topic = Elderly.
I don't really have anything to say though...
This is only for me to vent and happy...
Oh well... here goes...
SAD.
Friends = Plenty.
Some = Ignore.
Some = Other School.
So, that concludes my loneliness in school with Maths.
HAPPY.
Exams - No Homework.
Go home Early.
Tomorrow - No school.
Why? NA and NT exam, non for Express.
More time for Manga. <<< :DDD
Manga taken note of :
After Friend... And lots more.
Tomorrow Rachel is meeting Francis = French Fry.
She is so eager.
Francis stands people up.
Two times.
Library and somewhere else.
Rachel <3 him now.
Likes to sweet talk.
Me?
Lonely.
Ignored.
Hated.
Doesn't fit in.
Just there for show.
For father to beat maybe?
For mother to scold?
For sister to laugh?
For people to rely on?
To take things for people?
To care for neglected people?
To be ignored by once neglected people?
To be emo?
To get scolded?
Temporary best friend?
I don't know.
But what I know is...
I love Kris from American Idol :D
Jesse McCartney.
David Archuleta?
Manga.
Computer.
Games.
Please notice that the ( - )
Is more than the ( + ).
Bye. D: :D :D D:
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment