Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quite Plain still...

Sorry to the people who had to relink >< It's just that the link fits the skin so nicely~ Will try to add music... NO sound so plain == But there's a taggie box... Doubt anyone will tag it. My blog is DEAD. And unless anyone like fight with me or smth and finds my blog, the cbox might be EMPTY.

So if you are like... reading this or smth try to tag yeahs? Thanks to Elly for helping me with the skin and for the creator of this skin... Cute larhhs :D I don't really like the font though... If I need anything then I shall maybe ask Elly again...? Sorry for the trouble if I caused anyone of you... AGAIN. Doing my homework now and just making a small post... By the looks of it it ain't small anymore.

Homework is just frustrating and to give it on CNY is even more frustrating. People want to RELAX and not do any homework. Why can't the teachers understand? They don't even need to mark any homework during CNY and stay home to sleep while we work our butts off trying to finish our homework in time all because of them. And if teachers are reading this as well, try not to give children homework during CNY because its frustrating and want to enjoy their CNY as well as they can.

Its no use talking to myself but... just wanna voice out some TROUBLES. And on thurs I gotta go to the dentist to put braces... Or for the dentist to check I think... SKIPPING SCHOOL. Mainly because the appointment is at 10am and because I think it might take a long time for me to leave early since I need to do this and that if I wanna leave school early so... yeah.

That's it for now and so... Goodbye =D
Visit... and Tag. :D

No comments: