Saturday, January 10, 2009

May I have more rest this year TT-TT

Once again, the once in a blue moon post... xD Been quite busy So far.... Diaoz. xD SECONDARY IS LIKE SO TIRING. Then ytd got camp pt 2 then WHOLE SCHOOL DAY IN THE SUN. And then, We played queen bee =D And erm... you gently push the person around one... My class (106) like damn QUIET. So when they need to cheer i don't dare :x

After school I went to the playground with rachel and like... until 5+... Eat ice cream =D Wah then whole day in sun you will know what will happen right... SUNBURN. But not so pain lah... just very redish... Then today turn little bit dark =D I have another sleeve now == Was doing Geo homework but got bored so here to type the normal once in a blue moon post xD

Visit so many people post don't even write mine... I'm weird... lol. Went to Kc... Wondering if Rachel will go to TKGS... If she does then i lonely le loh... or go to school with V and Annabelle =D

Byez fer now =D Gotta go to AH MA HOUSE!!! Today taking Taxi xD

No comments: