Saturday, November 17, 2007

***Criezz***








Yeserday was almost the worst day of my life... Would you like to hear about it? With not...GET LOST!




Well, in school, it was the day for the thanksgiving mass and promotion day as well...at the same time, Mrs Liew ( Vice-principal of KCP) was leaving. Well, it wa squite a sad day for me as I got demoted...some of my friends too but some also got promoted so...congrats people who got promoted!!! And, yeah, I was a little sad for myself and my friends that got demoted... but also happy for those who got promoted... So, I quite held back my tears as people around me were crying one by one... because they were demoted or because their friends were leaving the class...




There was lots of hugging too, but more huggin' then cryin' ... I was demoted maybe cause of my Math... Well, I got into CE and Mrs E. Chan was my form teacher...Sabrina,Aida,Ashleigh and Margaux was in JO and well, it was quite a sad for me cause of some of my best friends going to other classes... me alone with other friends in CE... so lonely larhs...




And after school, sat in the school bus and it was sooo crowded... when I finally got off... must get ready for another meeting with friends...








Before I say about that, here's some pics of my good frens....






Yau Ting >>>










































Krystle>>>















And finally,

Chantal and Yau Ting














And about the after school meeting with my other friends...


Me, my sister, and Annabelle (S'pore Flag cause she dresses like one) and Sabrina went out to Parkway to play and have fun.... and we bought bubble tea, ate cheese fries and drank slurpee...
After all those, we went to the library to read some books. After that, we went to the playground opposite the library and saw ugly people there. They were from my previous studentcare and they were the most irritating ones. They were really ugly and I want to pour slurpee on them!!! And they kept hogging the swings so my friends and I wouldn't get to play on swings... soon we got tiered of waiting for them and we went to the library to spy on them... on the way there, we say a cute cat and went to touch it and they trailed us, so RIDICULOUS!!!
When we went to the library, we read some books and afer we saw, they were leaving!!! so we hurriedly took our things and ran to the playground to play on the swings...
Well, better not talk too much, or I'll be referred as a bragger or somehting like that...
BYE!!!

1 comment:

Chantal said...

WAH LIAO!!!!!!!!! EUU!!! WHY EUU TAKE PHOTOS FROM MY BLOG WITHOUT TELLIN MII!!!!!