Sunday, November 18, 2007

*** ^_^ ***

Well...today is my enemy's, friend's and grandaunt's birthday....18 Nov. And also the due date for my library books!!! Better get those in the library before they gimme a fine ^_^lll
Later, I'll be eating dinner with my family to celebrae my grandaunt's birthday... and Chantal told me to say Happy Deathday to our enemy... lol
And...the school holidays are here!!! Yay!!! Hope nothing bad happens to me or anyone.... Last time I think one of my schoolmate was killed in a tsunami...so poor thing.....

Still missin' my classmates from BU5 (2007) and still hoping go mistake in the class transferring .... want to go to BU6 la.... but CE6 is still OK, I have Tiffany, Beverly, Dana,Wynona(sort of) and other people.... some really irritating la....

Still can hang out during recess though, so its Ok. By the way, my mother is also coming back today from Bangkok!!! Yay!! Just in time for Grandaunt's birthday....

Well,
Gotta go prepare for my Grandaunt's birthday!!!

No comments: