Friday, November 20, 2009

Holiday plans?

From December 6-10 I will be in Hongkong :D
So excited~~
Hong Kong Disneyland! xD
Going there for only one day and then the rest is... walking around?
I guess it must be unguided...
Going with Auntie Lee Lee and one of her daughters...
Ca't remember the name :X

The rest of the holidays = SLACK.
Badminton...
Yesterday I was suppose to go then I took note of the wrong time, so ended up not going... AGAIN. -disappointed with self-

Ring Ding Dong is nice... I thought it was Bollywood-y at first...
Where everyone would start dancing... HAHAHA
I need some more songs to listen to D:
Or maybe I'm just not thinking of certain songs...
Yesterday it also rained REALLY heavily and everything was... WHITE.

Lots of THUNDERRRR.
And everything else that comes with rain... :D
But it was nice and cool...
Heh.
I think... this is it! O:
Bye bye~

No comments: