Ok so there's this weird guy who randomly added me out of nowhere.
And he demands the need to know why I must delete him.
Isn't it obvious enough that he is a stranger and i am not used to it?
Gosh.
Some guys can be really frustrating.
How did he get my email?
Hotmail Homepage.
WTF LA.
Where got hotmail anyhow put emails on their homepage?
Get a life man.
And you're in INDIA. How the hell would I know who you are?
If I don't know somebody and is interested in knowing them, I will ask them.
Not randomly adding them to my msn and then asking them weird questions out of the blue right?!
I wish for you to stop bothering me and for me to finally delete you.
So you can friggin get a life and not bother me anymore.
I dont care about your curiosity because curiosity kills the cat.
And I don't care if you say you're a human, because it applies.
When you have nothing better to do,
get some games to play,
Or get a friggin life and go out to work.
From the looks of it, you're 19.
You know you should work and instead of talking to little girls like me,
GET A LIFE.
I friggin do not know you and I should have not even added you in the first place.
If you ever bother me again after today ( 19th June )
I will ignore you, block you, and delete you immediately, and I mean it.
I don't care wtf you are, just get lost from my mind.
And stop randomly adding people to your msn. They have a life too.
People who dont know you might be non-friendly and anti-social,
And they might find you to kill you.
And I don't care because you're bothering me right now ( 2:34 AM )
And I need to go to sleep because little girls need 8 hours of sleep as mentioned by Miss Humphries as she kept emphasising it during our talk.
It is scientifically proven and I have seen it somewhere.
The bottom line is : STOP BOTHERING ME.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment