Skipped badminton because of two reasons :
- Late.
- Never bring ez-link card.
So... this whole year only skipped once!
Today, got scolding from FT, for " Truancy "
In actual fact, I overslept.
But, they count as TRUANCY.
Secondary school is too different from primary.
I wish I could go back to primary school.
And I realised, FT scold more fiercer than the others.
So evil.
With her ultra staring eyes, and my not so scary stare,
This so not working out.
I should GLARE :D
But, oh well.
Lady Gaga got new song!
But then, her outfit, too revealing le bahh.
Then, today I also took the CA Maths,
which was meant for yesterday.
PASS! :DD
I pass very happy le.
by o.5 :D
I wanna change my blogskin~
Dun wanna be happy~
Wanna be NEUTRAL. :D
Give suggestions I guess...
David Archuleta came to Singapore!
He landed at 1+ am in the morning on Sunday,
Saturday... DUNNO.
Monday - Ran around radio stations to talk
Then on tuesday, He went to Aluma.
Its a new shopping mall.
LOCATED AT BISHAN?!
So, too far, couldn't care less.
Beverly and friends went though... >.<
I wanna go...
But come back so long!!
Today is wednesday, wonder if he went back already...
Hope he comes again, but nearer to my house please :D
With not I take bus long long very tiring. :D
Or at least when I am free...
Not on school night :D
And on a school day,
They said they wanted to check our BLOGS.
I wonder if I should private before they check mine...
But, oh well.
This is an apology to all teachers for my criticism :
Sorry. :D
Short & Sweet~
Wonderful ehh?
Ok now, Goodbyes little ones.
Good luck big ones. [ For work ]
And may my life be... interestingly happy :D
Oh look.. its the old lady...
She collects newspaper :D
I wanna help her!!
She look so old and frail >.<
Ok seriously.
Goodbyes :D
P.S. If I were older.... - Shut Down -
* Noooooooo *
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment