
Do you like teddies??? You don't come here if you aren't!!! Lols. Never go to school todayy late for school bus AGAIN. So annoying la! Mummy always wakes me up later than 6 so its not really my faut anyways. Became a Teddy yesterday... Due to Chantal's Ryan becoming a Doggie XD. Tomorrow gonna be busy day!! While I'm free I gotta BLOG. Because ZHU REN said so. Tomorrow got tuition at MAPI from 4-5.30 ( Uncle Eric ) and 6-7.30 ( Mrs Octopus English ) 8-9.30 ( Mrs Octopus' Maths.) So like, I have tuition the whole day! Nobody would do that until they gone sot sot.
And Chantal said it was cool.MAYBE. SHE is MAD AT SHAWN! yayyyy But she definitely mad at Sanzio =c... PSLE SUCKS. REMEMBER. PSLE SUCKS. SUCKS TO THE END OF THE WORLD. Thank you for listening to teddy! ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment