Wednesday, December 19, 2007

ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS!!! Lovely la...

Lol...woke up at 9... still very sleepy and tired.Lolzzz...The Alvin and the chipmunks movie SOOOOO nice to watch...Got to watch the premiere cause my mother's company got premiere of it...Cause you had a bad day......NUTS EXPLODE!!! must watch...very VERY nice...But I also had to help out with some homes' for them...Wah...give out toys,food,anddrinks PLUS napkins sooo tired...especially the toys...so dizzy giving out...child take,take somemore,childtake,take more somemore got left over food! And my mother open to eat then got french fries and chicken nuggets inside!!! Mmmmm very nice. But only ate the chicken nuggets cause in the morning alr eat sausage McMuffin with egg and hashbrown...


Then Jiaqi and Gong Yu(hope I didnt spell the names wrong in this blog) joined us for breakfast...they bith eat BIG breakfast...and then we walk to Eng Wah Cinema(EW hehe...shortcut to saying it so funny) First...they prepare stuff that time,the so called 'tour guide' showed us the filming machines...didnt get any thing and only learn got digital and film thingy... then we went to learn....POPCORN!!! Sweet and Salty...

But then, dun wann get hands dirty so never try the sample..Jiaqi also Then we went to..give out the snacks(Rush hour for me,Jiaqi,Gong Yu and sister) then...got ONE apple juice left so I wanted it but Jiaqi wanted so I also give her the WHOLE packet and she share with her brother Gong Yu... During the 'Rush Hour', got TWO special toys...two yellow one. the rest was silver and well, not so nice.Then Gong Yu started running about and looking into the Dr.Seuss hole that had the commercal thingy...dunno how to explain la! After we play play run run, then Jezebel and Jaryl and his friend(dunno whether know whether spell correct nort...) came...didnt know Jezebel was there cause she like, so BIG than before. Then...I go pretend 'snip' gong Yu hair if he dun listen...lolz so fun then we 'snip' everybody's hair(Gong Yu,Jiaqi,Sister between us only)
Then got this plastic bag containing 1 Hotdog Bread...1 Packet Popcorn...and one small tiny coke for everyone that were watching the movie.
Then after the movie my sister was singing the Christmas song by the Chipmunks and she sang so horribly... Theodore is the fat fat cute cute one and Simon is the one with the Glasses and Alvin IS the Chipmunk!!! Not the Guy people!!! He is called Dave. Most people think Alvin is the guy... And when I came out of the cinema i was so,so cold and then Auntie Patsy gave me a jacket and Jaryl keep staring at the jacket like it was his...so I just hold in my hands cause only my hands cold.... somemore quite small la...then I give back and put my hands in my jeans... Can't have people staring at me for no reason like that!!!
Well,that's all I have to say!
Bye!

No comments: